Kicking off this lovely day with this amazing, gluten-free Nutella brownies recipe.
Seriously, Nutella is the best thing ever. It’s smooth, rich, creamy, AND gluten-free. So smothering it all over brownies is basically a no brainer. You need to make these gluten-free Nutella brownies!
When To Make A Gluten-Free Nutella Brownies Recipe?
- Every day of the year. Just because.
- Valentine’s Day!
These treats are perfect for Valentine’s Day! If you are wanting a quick dessert that takes no time at all, this is a perfect recipe to whip up for your loved one on Valentine’s Day.
This is a very easy recipe, with only 7 ingredients. Here are the ingredients you will need:
- cocoa (naturally gluten-free)
- gluten-free flour (I used Cup4Cup)
- coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- kosher salt
This gluten-free Nutella brownies recipe literally melts in your mouth. The brownie is not too sweet, like a real brownie should taste. It should be moist, but not too sugary.
How To Make This Gluten-Free Nutella Brownies Recipe:
In a bowl, mix melted butter and cocoa.
Add remaining wet ingredients, then dry ingredients SLOWLY while mixing.
Bake for approximately 20 -25 minutes.
Let cool, then spread Nutella over the top like frosting.
Tip: Refrigerate your brownies after adding Nutella topping. Gluten-Free Nutella brownies taste amazing when chilled!
Ok, I’m off to eat these decadent beauties. If you make these, be sure to rate the recipe below in the comments! I love hearing from you!
Gluten-Free Nutella Brownies Recipe
makes 8-12 brownies
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa (Hershey’s is gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (many brands are gluten-free, such as King Arthur)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (I used Cup4Cup in this recipe)
- kosher salt (small pinch)
- Nutella (for spreading)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix melted butter and cocoa thoroughly.
- Add coconut oil, egg and vanilla, then mix until smooth.
- Mix sugar, flour and salt together, then slowly add to wet ingredients in small batches while mixing.
- In a greased bread pan, pour batter and spread evenly by pressing down and flattening with fingers.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until top is a bit bubbly.
- You can flatten the brownie a bit by pressing down gently with the back of a spoon all over. This way, the brownie doesn’t crumble too much while eating.
- Let cool completely, then flip brownie over onto a tray so that the bottom is the top. Spread Nutella topping all over brownie.
- Spread Nutella topping all over top of Brownie. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then cut and serve.
Notes: Brownies are fine if they are undercooked, so be sure to take them out of the oven no later than the allotted time.
Brownies do not need baking powder, so don’t worry about that missing ingredient!
These brownies are not too sweet, as the Nutella adds so much sugar to these brownies.