I’m so excited to share my first annual Holiday Gift Guide & Best Recipes To Make Closing Up 2019! Seriously, these are awesome things I’ve fallen in love with this year and want to share the love. Put these on your Santa list!
Also, I’ve got some holiday recipes to close up the year here, in the hopes that you make these before the ball drops on New Year’s Eve!
So, here are some of my FAVORITE things that I’ve come across in the last 365 days, not to mention some awesome holiday recipes that I developed. We moved this past summer, into a home I absolutely adore. I can’t wait to share more of it with you by posting pics and things over time!
But not only is my new home one of my favorite things, I got into lots of scents and cleaning supplies, as well as plain clothes and home decor for the holidays. It’s been so so fun.
Here is my Holiday Gift Guide & Best Recipes To Make Closing Up 2019! And thank YOU for reading my blog! You’ve stuck around over the years, and the new visitors…I thank you so much for being here!
Let’s see what’s on the list!
- Old Whaling Company Body Butter – Ok, let’s start with a FABULOUS body butter that I have simply fallen in love with this year. Oh my gosh! It’s amazing! My absolute FAVORITE SCENT IS INDIGO & RICE. It’s literally like I put it on in the morning, then still smell it on my clothes before I change into PJ’s. It’s earthy and just beautiful. My other favorite body butter currently is the Coastal Christmas seasonal scent. It puts you in the holiday spirit as you’re rubbing it in! Literally!
- Ambre Essence – My ultime favorite natural oil. It is breathtaking. Throughout the year, there are times when I prefer oil over body butter or lotion. So, this is what I use instead. I have always used Ambre’s signature oil, Ambre Pure Essence Oil. What is so wonderful about it is not only the scent, but the fact that each person smells different with it on! Basically, your natural body odors get infused with this oil, creating amazing scents. I get compliments EVERYWHERE I GO when wearing this!
- Scentsy Wax Bar & Warmer – I LOVE these things. Scentsy is a company that makes wax bars that you can warm on warmers made specifically for the bars. Known as wickless candles, these are a safer alternative to traditional candles. My favorite scent is the Cinnamon Vanilla Bar, but there are a ton of fragrances to choose from. I have two of their most popular warmers in my house, the Alabaster, and I especially love using them over the holidays to make my home smell awesome!
- Mrs. Meyer’s Basil Cleaner – So, I’m trying to get away from chemicals in the home. Although, I do have bleach in the house, which I use for various things. I don’t use it too often, however. A cleaner I have loved lately is Mrs. Meyer’s Multi-Surface Cleaner Basil Scent. I LOVE the way it smells in my kitchen when I clean the surface of the countertops! It just smells fresh and great. I use this cleaner throughout the house also.
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer – Speaking of kitchens, and holidays…you think of cookies, right? So do I! And I use my Hamilton Beach hand mixer when I make gluten-free holiday sugar cookies like it is my JOB. It’s the best mixer ever! When you want to whip up quick batches of cookies, this is the way to go! It works best using a large metal bowl!
- Kirkland Almond Flour – During the holidays, I make alot of gluten-free sugar cookies. And this is seriously my GO TO GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR. It’s almond flour, and it makes my cookies shine. When you’re making big batches of gluten-free goodness, Kirkland Blanched Almond Flour is the one and only almond flour I turn to. It’s amazing! I have experimented with a TON of different kinds of almond flours, and this one is by far the best and the most consistent. My go to all purpose flour is Cup4Cup All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour. It’s incredible. ANYTHING that I’m not making with almond flour, is made with Cup4Cup. I honestly don’t cook with anything else!
- Old Navy Skinny Jeans – We are quickly skipping to clothing now. Yes, jeans! I am a jeans girl. No doubt about it. And for those of you that are too, the Old Navy Skinny Jeans are the bomb. I have like four different pairs I that bought! NOW, I do NOT look good in the high rise. Let’s just envision SNL, and mom jeans. Here’s a look….
Ok, so for real. THAT WAS ME trying on the high rise jeans!! If you have long legs….then you go, girl! I do NOT. So the standard Skinny jeans are the way I go. But try them all on! And see what fits best for you. I LOVE wearing my jeans from Old Navy this winter!
- Target Farmhouse Wondershop Collection – Last, but not least, holiday decor! I’m absolutely in love with holiday decor this year. One reason is because we just moved late July/early August into our new home. And I’m absolutely in love with our new home (I’ll be posting more pics next year of it!). And I LOVE decorating it. Target has everything I want right now! I adore their style this year! I’m going for a farmhouse decor style in our new home, and Target absolutely delivers. From their Wondershop, featuring the North Pole Farmhouse Christmas Collection, to my absolute favorite mini Christmas trees with burlap, Target has what I want. Period. Amazing!
Ok! And now you’re ready for the gluten-free recipes you NEED to make before 2019 ends! Here they are!
Thanks for joining me for my first Holiday Gift Guide & Best Recipes To Make Closing Up 2019!
I can’t wait to do it again next year! Until then, have a wonderful, happy and safe holiday season. And may peace and joy carry you through the new year…and then some.